Return to site
SQL interview questions
- State the differences between HAVING and WHERE clauses.
- What is SQL?
- Explain the different types of SQL commands.
- What is a default constraint?
- What is a unique constraint?
- How would you find the second highest salary from the below table?
- What is a Primary Key?
- What is a Foreign Key?
- What is an Index?
- Explain the types of Indexes.
- State the differences between Clustered and Non-clustered indexes.
- State the differences between SQL and PL/SQL.
- What do you understand by a Character Manipulation function?
- What is AUTO_INCREMENT?
- What is the difference between DELETE and TRUNCATE commands?
- What is COALESCE function?
- What do you understand by Normalization and Denormalization?
- What is wrong with the below-given SQL query?
- What do you know about the stuff() function?
- What are Views? Give an example.
- What is a stored procedure? Give an example
- What do you know about Joins? Define different types of Joins.
- Explain Inner Join.
- State the differences between Views and Tables.
- What do you understand by a Temporary Table?