Do so by following the empowerment P's: Positive ➕, Personal 🤳, Persistent ⛰️, Powerful 💪, Practical 🖼️, Present Tense ⏰
1) POSITIVE ➕
- Keeping it to top positive.
- Your brain cannot understand the word no.
- Don't fail.
- Don't lose your money.
- Don't don't don't.
- The mind doesn't hear negatives.
- Well so the first piece of positive self-talk is: "I want to keep it positive".
- Instead of I have to, I get to, I have to go to work.
- Negative that's doomed to fail.
- I have to lose weight.
- That's a negative.
- Instead focus on the positive.
- I need to get into shape, I need to increase my energy, I need to eat well, not I can't have pizza, I can't have ice cream.
- So we want to create the first P is: I want to be positive.
- I want to look for something good.
2) PERSONAL 🤳
- Second P is keep it personal.
- I want Bob to do such and such.
- I want the world to be more fair.
- Those aren't going to work.
- I can't control those but I can control me.
- I want to be stronger.
- I keep it personal.
- Keep it about you.
- Don't make it about somebody else.
3) PERSISTENT ⛰️
- I want to be persistent.
- It becomes persistent by persisting it every day every.
- Are you a visual person 👉 Put up pictures.
- Are you an auditory person 👉 Make sure you say it here.
- So are you kinaesthetic 👉 Talk to yourself about how things should feel.
4) POWERFUL 💪
- Well make it powerful but make it something you can really buy into.
- I can be dedicated to this.
- I can own it.
- It's important to me but I can BELIEVE it.
- If you can't believe it you will never achieve it.
- With the every day reinforcement with the pesistence technics:
- It's going to strengthen you.
- It's going to happen.
5) PRACTICAL 🖼
- Now let's add the next piece into the thing make it practical.
- Is it something I really want.
- Is it something that's meaningful to me.
- Well let's keep it practical.
- I want that vacation.
- Maybe I want that vacation to BALI maybe I want to have that practical image.
- Practical simply means in this context that I can believe it that I can buy into it.
6) PRESENT TENSE ⏰
- And the last piece is simple it's present tense.
- Emotions and feelings are always in the here and now.
- If I make it in the future it will never occur.
- I want to change next year.
- The mind will wait until next year.
- I want to now.
- So what do you do.
- You tell yourself I am powerful.
- I am resourceful.
- I can achieve keep the things in the present tense.
Now if you take this set of these personal persistent positive present powerful practical and
you use them on a regular basis you're going to find out that it's shifting the programming in your mind.
You're becoming what you want to be.