- ModHeader is the most popular Chrome extension to modify headers.
- It modifies HTTP request and response headers.
- I use it with Swagger web pages to define the authorization header, where the API key used by sagger goes.
- - Add / modify / remove request headers and response headers (you can use this to set X-Forwarded-For, Authorization, Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *)
- - Conditionally enable header modification based on URL and/or resource type
- - Add comments to header
- - Support having multiple profiles with quick switching between profiles
- - Sorting headers and name, value, or comments
- - Append value to existing request or response header
- - Export and import header
- - Clone profile
- - Cloud backup
- - Customizable profile badge
- - Support "undo" if you made a mistake
- - Support adding dynamic value
- - Redirect URL with another