java.util.Locale allows you to do which of the following?
You had to select 2 options
- A) Provide country specific formatting for fonts
- B) Provide country and language formatting for HTML pages
- C) Provide country and language specific formatting for Dates
- D) Provide country specific formatting for Currencies
- E) Provide country and language specific formatting for properties files
#java #certificationquestion #ocp
The objective of Localization is not to format properties files but to format the data that is displayed to the user in country/language specific manner.
Resource bundles, which are nothing but appropriately named properties files, are used along with the Locale (i.e. country and language) information to format Date, Currencies, and text messages in Locale specific manner.
·ꓷ puɐ ꓛ sᴉ ɹǝʍsuɐ ʇɔǝɹɹoɔ :uoᴉsnʅɔuoꓛ