Some could wonder: "What's the point of running ?"
Let's do the math:
- Physical activity is the prerequisite to happiness.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Daily work requires you to be successful.
- As a professional, you have to comply with daily work requirements.
- Physical activity drives to happiness.
- Happiness drives to success.
- Success is necessary to daily work.
- Meeting daily work expectations makes you a professional.
- Physical activity helps you as a professional.