1) "Rollback lines" (Ctrl+Alt+Z for me)
Reverts the hunk that the cursor is currently in.
Glorious to quickly undo local experiments.
2) Join lines. Ctrl-Shift-J
Esp as it also merges variable declarations and assignments.
3) Expand selection. Ctrl-(Shift)-w
Ctrl+W to select area based on syntax tree
4) Complete Statement (Ctrl+Shift+Enter)
5) Extract method (Ctrl+alt+m)
6) extract constant (Ctrl+alt+c)
7) CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-J to select all occurrences in current editor, e.g. allows rename in current editor only
8) Multicursors ! (Alt+j)
So powerful, helps me rewrite stuff in like no time, editing multiple lines together so I never need macros.
9) Ctrl+Alt+Left to find my back from a navigational rabbit hole
10) shift+f6..refactoring code is not possible without it.
*) mouse 4 and 5 to go back and forth on last locations is the incredibly useful