1. CLEAN YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
- A messy desk drains your mental energy.
- Organizing your computer files is a task that will boost your productivity.
- Trim your tabs with the "Close tabs on the right" option to avoid browser tabs chaos.
2. ORGANISE & AUTOMATE YOUR TASKS
- Write a README file for your projects specifying the build and deploy steps.
- Use CI/CD pipeline automation.
3. MASTER TYPING SKILLS & IDE SHORTCUTS
- Code in a very smooth, faster, and effective way with IDE shortcuts.
4. WRITE READABLE CODE
- We spend around 10x more time reading code than writing it, so write readable code.
5. MASTER YOUR PROGRAMMING
- Master your main programming language by having courses, or reading books to go deeper into it.
6. COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY
- Make your message impactful.
- Write an email, explain your pull request.
7. LEARN FUNDAMENTALS
- We don’t need to learn lots of tools or frameworks.
- Be careful to not try to embrace the world because you might will feel overwhelmed.