Feeling gratitude and not expressing it, is like wrapping a present and not giving it. William Arthur Ward
Your brain 🧠 actually changes with emotional impact.
- Forgiveness. 🙏
- Positive emotions. ➕
Literally, it changes brain chemistry 🧪. Neuroscience is showing they are physically good 👍 for you. Conversely, those below generate negative 👎 brain chemicals☣️:
- Anger 💢
- Sadness 😢
- Lack of gratitude.😑
We simply don't ❌ want to go there.
Let's speak of the benefits 🎁 of Gratitude:
- Gratitude is going to increase 📈 the sense of self-esteem.
- It's going to make you healthier 🧑⚕️👍.
- It's going to lower 📉😰 your stress level because now you're focused on the good stuff instead of all of those fears. Without all of those negative emotions, you become better connected 😃.
- You sleep better 😴.
- Your relationships get a lot stronger 💪 a lot better. People like to be with someone who's grateful, who feels good to be around, who's nurturing, and who's appreciative.
- You're going to be much more likable and your performance 🏎️ is going to go up dramatically. So when we become grateful for the big things, we get dividends emotionally. You're happier you get dividends socially.
- Your relationships go up, your conflict goes down. Things get a little bit easier 😁.
- Your career gets stronger 🧑💼.
- You're going to be a better leader, a better decision-maker, more relaxed 🧘, and more able to deal with information.
- Your health is going to get dramatically better when you're healthy.
- And last but not least, your personality becomes something that you're going to be more satisfied with. Your self-esteem is going to go up you'll be more optimistic and a little bit less materialistic as well.