Let's focus 🔍 on the success of our feedforward system RISE.
Remember the acronym: RISE 📈.
The first part of RISE is Reflection.🪞
It is about developing awareness ⚠️ and assessment.
It is to figure out what went well and what could go better.
Be as objective as possible.
There is no point in defensiveness. 🛡️
Define what motivates you, when are you engaged, what reasons you have for optimism, and what makes you happy. 😄
What kind of potential is there really?
Get excited, get engaged, energized, and in the end succeed.
The I is about Initiating and initiating is self-management in focus.🚀
Ask you these questions: 🤔
- How can I implement things?
- How can I make them better?
Define how to answer your wishes:
- Make the future 🔮 better than the past.
- Be more engaged.
- Improve. 💪
- Have legitimate realistic positive expectations.
- Need that tomorrow would be better than today.
So with initiative, you will put things into place.
You will accelerate 💨 your achievement on how you can be more confident.
S in RISE is Sense.💓
Accountability comes when things are measurable.
- What can you find along the way?
- Who can help? 💁♀️
- How can they help?
And last in the model is Elevate.🛗
That's what leads you to:
- raise your performance to a new level.
- influence. 🎙️
- elevate your game to sustain improvements.
- elevate day by day.
RISE is again: Reflect/think about what you've been doing; Initiate/improve; Sense/see where you are, and Elevate your game.