TypeScript is the favorite language to start a new React app.
- Static Typing: TypeScript catches errors at compile-time, improving code reliability.
- Code Maintainability: Type annotations enhance code readability and ease refactoring.
- IDE Support: TypeScript works well with code editors, offering autocompletion and type-checking.
- Refactoring: TypeScript aids large-scale code changes and renaming efforts.
- Intellisense: Better autocompletion and inline documentation in editors.
- Code Quality: TypeScript encourages best practices and reduces bugs.
- Library Support: Many libraries have TypeScript type definitions.
- Improved Collaboration: Clearer code expectations and usage.
- Tooling: A wide range of tools and plugins for enforcing coding standards.
- Community and Ecosystem: Growing community support and resources.
- Predictable Code: TypeScript enforces contracts, making code easier to reason about and test.