Return to site
LinkedIn assessment: demonstrate your knowledge of your skills💪
The LinkedIn Skill Assessments feature allows you to demonstrate🏆 your knowledge of the skills you've added on your profile by completing assessments specific to those skills.
A typical assessment consists of 15 multiple⌚ choice questions and each question tests at least one concept or subskill. The questions are timed and must be completed in one session. You can view the full list of available Skill Assessments and sample questions for each.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- You may receive a link🌐 to the assessment because the recruiter for the job you’ve applied to has listed a skill as a Desired Skill.
- It’s not mandatory for you to take the assessment. However, taking the assessment will help you stand out by showcasing that you have the desired skills of an ideal candidate🌟, as well as increase your chances of getting noticed by other recruiters.
- Recruiters won’t be able to see your score🙈.
- If you pass the assessment, recruiters will see the badge on your profile, if you choose to display it.
- You can take an assessment on your mobile📲 device but, we highly recommend that you take them using your laptop or desktop computer.