The LinkedIn Skill Assessments feature allows you to demonstrate🏆 your knowledge of the skills you've added on your profile by completing assessments specific to those skills.
- You may receive a link🌐 to the assessment because the recruiter for the job you’ve applied to has listed a skill as a Desired Skill.
- It’s not mandatory for you to take the assessment. However, taking the assessment will help you stand out by showcasing that you have the desired skills of an ideal candidate🌟, as well as increase your chances of getting noticed by other recruiters.
- Recruiters won’t be able to see your score🙈.
- If you pass the assessment, recruiters will see the badge on your profile, if you choose to display it.
- You can take an assessment on your mobile📲 device but, we highly recommend that you take them using your laptop or desktop computer.